Phoenix Premier Jasmine Tea was carefully harvested and picked high quality loose Green Tea leaves infused with the sweet scent of Jasmine flower. Packaged in a beautifully designed tin with a traditional Chinese pattern. Light and refreshing, it is a great tea for drinking throughout the day.
Origin: Fujian Province, China
Leaf Type: Green Tea infused with Jasmine Flowers
Taste: Sweet Jasmine
Harvesting Time: Spring 2013
Net Weight: 75g
Standard Steps for Brewing Chinese JASMINE Tea
- Warm Up Tea Set: Use boiling water to warm the teapot and wash the tea set in preparation for tea
- Add Tea Leaves: choose 4g-7g of tea leaves depending on personal taste; For weaker tasting tea - Decrease the amount of tea leaves; For stronger tasting tea - Increase the amount of leaves
- ADD WATER: Use 150ml-200ml of water between the temperature of 85°c - 90°c (Preferably good spring water or filtered tap water)
- BREW TEA: Leave the first tea to brew anything between 15-20 seconds, then add 5-10 seconds on top of the previous brewing time for each brew afterwards
- ENJOY YOUR TEA: Once brewed, strain the infusion into the serving jug then pour as required into individual cups
The tea leaves can be brewed up to 5-7 times. Traditionally the 2nd and 3rd brews are the best.
Please note that these instructions are only a guide; adapt to your own personal preference
Please click here for more information on Jasmine Tea.
All information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose or personally treat any medical condition or disease or prescribe any medication. If you have a medical condition you are urged to contact your personal health care provider. Statements on this website have not necessarily been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.