Transparent vcaps® vegetable capsules of size 0 suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Made in Belgium.
Our high-quality, high performance HPMC (hypromellose) capsules satisfy a wide variety of lifestyle, cultural and dietary requirements and are also well suited for moisture-sensitive formulations.
Ideal for Challenging Compounds
Vcaps® capsules can help solve formulation challenges and enjoy widespread acceptance for pharmaceutical and nutritional product registrations. Some key benefits include:
- Low-moisture content suitable for moisture-sensitive ingredientsNegligible risk of cross-linking
- Elastic polymer structure enables robust commercial performance and high machinability
- Contain just two components: plant-based HPMC and waterNo gelling agents or additional excipients
- Reproducible, pH-independent dissolution for consistent delivery of active ingredients
- Physically stable polymer resistant to stringent heat and humidity conditions
Other Clear Benefits
In addition to chemically stable formulation, Capsugel’s Vcaps® come with added value factors:
- Global supply capability eases scale-up to commercial production
- Kosher and Halal certified, Vegetarian Society approved
- Reduced regulatory filing
- Fully compatible with Capsugel’s Xcelodose® S precision powder micro-dosing system
- Outstanding quality – manufactured in accordance with cGMP guidelines
- Certified quality assurance system for traceability of raw materials
Ideal storage conditions
the capsules are packaged, the job still is not finished. Correct
storage and packaging are important performance factors. Finished capsules leave the factory with a moisture content range of
13% to 16%. To maintain this, ideal storage conditions are 50% R.H.
(relative humidity) at 21°C. When the storage recommendations
are followed, the shelf life for Capsugel®
hard capsules is 5 years.
**Disclaimer All information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose or personally treat any medical condition or disease or prescribe any medication. If you have a medical condition you are urged to contact your personal health care provider. Statements on this website have not necessarily been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.